Wednesday 25 November 2020

Git-two commits both success, but local compile error

 Today got an interesting but kind of weird issue after pull the latest code from git repo.

The auto-build task passed for both two commits but local build fail.

The commit1 has committed Class1, Class2;

The commit2 has committed Class3, but renamed the above classes to class1 and class2 (lower-case). As the two commits at the same time, I suppose the second developer either did not pull the code before push. So his pull reques also got passed. (bad code review here !)


If pull both the commits to local, compile error occurs cause cannot find Class1 and Class2.


1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to share this amazing testimony Dr.Oje Abacha herbs help me to cure my Herpes Simplex Disease and i was haven this Herpes 3 months ago.. i had unprotected sex with a man i met and he did tell me he had Herpes disease after some weeks later i started seeing bump and sore on my vaginal, and i was so scared so i went to my doctor and did some test and behold i was confirmed Herpes positive, i went home so confused and frustrated about this, especially when i was told there was no permanent cure for it, i said to myself i need to research about this, maybe there might be a herbal help for me, and so i did and when i was researching about herbal herbs, i keep seeing Dr.Oje Abacha on every blog and guestbook, so i immediately wrote to Dr.Oje Abacha, after we discuss he prepared my medicine and sent it to me, within few days i received my medicine and started applying it as instructed within 2weeks Dr.Oje Abacha told me to go for check up, and i did, shocking my result came out negative, i am so happy thanks to you sir,
    contact his email address,
     oje.herbalsolutioncentre@gmail.com  
    more information WhatsApp Number : +2349050957732
    by Dr.Oje Abacha website

    https://ojeherbalsolutioncentre.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete